11.12.2012

A Lovely Note From An Etsy Client

I was in a interesting situation in that a wonderful customer couldn't leave feedback for an item because it was a surprise for her daughter. Leaving feedback would have blown her cover and we couldn't let that happen! So, she sent me a note as feedback.

"I received the absolutely beautiful deep green panda box so soon after ordering, to my surprise and delight. It was very well-packaged and came with a thoughtful extra gift from Joan. Such a nice touch. Joan may be a new seller, but I am sure she will soon build a loyal client base due to her honest strong business ethic plus her kind and courteous customer service. 

Best wishes, Joan, and thank you for making the transaction on Etsy such a pleasure!"

2 comments:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Such a nice note must had made you feel good when you read it.

Joan said...

It did and she is a lovely woman! Thank you.