9.24.2012

Fallen Angel

This is one of my newer photographs and I think she coveys a sense of longing... I love listening to music when I'm in photography mode. My photographs are infused with music, memories and the vagaries of life in general. My angels's story goes a little something like this...

Prompted by a dramatic turn of events and in a search, for which she had been tasked, this fallen beauty carefully packed up her heart to find an equal. She isn't looking for romance - just another pure and kindly heart. Will she find another heart of gold? We may never know the answer, but I hope she does. Don't you?


I want to live,
I want to give
I've been a miner
for a heart of gold.
It's these expressions
I never give
That keep me searching
for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.







No comments: