8.08.2012

Birthday Blues


Gosh, as I sat on the floor for several minutes (which is where I was working), realizing my current crafting project had again gone awry, I sure felt like my creative growing pains were all for naught. So, after a few seconds of feeling all sorry for myself, I decided it was time to use a method of printing directing on fabric, through my ink jet printer. I zipped over to the store for the necessary paper and while my printer and I had a few missteps, I ended up with a gorgeous transfer. Never give up on the creative process. Take a deep breath and push through.



I could never be blue on my birthday, but I love my blue hydrangeas.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! You have inspired me to try this. I want to make a pillow with a picture of a nautilus shell on it.

Joan said...

Go for it and I'm please to be a source of inspiration!